DevOps Foundation® & DevOps Leader (DOL)® Certifications
Certified DevOps Master (CDM)
DevOps (a clipped compound of development and operations) is a culture, movement or practice that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. DevOps is the blending of tasks performed by a company's application development and systems operations teams. The term DevOps is being used in several ways. In its most broad meaning, DevOps is an operational philosophy that promotes better communication between development and operations as more elements of operations become programmable. In its most narrow interpretation, DevOps describes the part of an organization’s information technology (IT) team that creates and maintains infrastructure. The term may also be used to describe a team of software engineers who strategically look at the entire software delivery chain, overseeing shared services and championing the use of new development tools and best practices. The DevOps Certification provides an introduction to DevOps the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster. DevOps changes how individuals think about their work; DevOps values the diversity of work done, supports intentional processes that accelerate the rate by which businesses realize value, and measures the effect of social and technical change. DevOps is a way of thinking and a way of working that enables individuals and organizations to develop and maintain sustainable work practices.
The candidate needs to be familiar with the basic concepts in DevOps, including basic terminology of IT Service Management, Lean, and Agile Scrum.✔ Certified Agile Scrum Master (CASM)TM knowledge gives you an advantage in understanding the agility in the DevOps way of working.
✔ IT Service Management (ITSM) - ISO/IEC 20000 Certification knowledge gives you the advantage of understanding the context in which the applications or services will be running and supported.
✔ Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework. To know more on e-Competence Framework (e-CF) visit, ECF
DevOps Foundation and Adoption• Module 1 - Foundation
• Module 2 - Why DevOps
• Module 3 - What is DevOps
• Module 4 - Business Framework and Practices Development and Deployment.
• Module 5 - Roles
• Module 6 - Agile Testing
• Module 7 - Requirement Analysis
Operation and Scaling • Module 8 - Automation
• Module 9 - Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
• Module 10 - Scaling
• Module 11 - Testing Methods and Objectives
• Module 12 - Other Methodologies
Target Audience• DevOps Master certification is meant for anyone working within a DevOps team or in an organization that considers the transition to a DevOps way of working. The target group includes: Application or Service Developers and Product Owners, Agile Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Test Engineers, Test Managers, IT Service Managers, Process Managers and Lean IT Practitioners.
• Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’sDevOps initiatives.
• Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives.
• DevOps engineer, product owner, integration specialist, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager, CIO.
• Internal and external suppliers
• Business stakeholders
Projects these days have to be synonymous with quality, Agility, scalability and flexibility. Only a project that successfully combines continuous software delivery with fast fixes to problems in a stable operating environment, can achieve business benefits and client satisfaction. To ensure this, organizations are adopting DevOps—a systematic approach that relies on collaborative effort between operations, development, and QA, through the entire lifecycle of a project that leads to continuous improvement and Agility. Given its numerous advantages, it is expected that project/product managers or those working on Enterprise Infrastructures, understand the various DevOps tools and technologies and their use in solving infrastructure issues. DevOps Foundation Certification provides an introduction to DevOps the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster. . The DevOps Foundation Certification has been designed to help accelerate and ensure the success of your improvement efforts. This course brings recognized DevOps, Service Delivery, and Automation experts into your company to provide valuable lessons learned and best practices from high performing organizations across the industry.
Overview & Basic Concepts
DevOps and Automation & Benefits
Collaboration & communication in DevOps
Three ways of DevOps
Software development in DevOps
Overview of Agile and its vocabulary
Various roles in agile development
User Stories, Acceptance Criteria & EPIC
Product Backlog and its refinement in DevOps
Dev performance using dashboard and burn down chart
Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog
Event - Product Backlog Refinement
Event - Sprint Planning Meeting
Event - Daily Scrum
Event - Sprint Review
Event - Sprint Retrospective
Lean principles and method
How lean is used in DevOps
Automation & Tools
Challenges, Risk & Critical Success Factors
✔ Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps
✔ Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’sDevOps initiatives
✔ Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives
✔ Individuals and organizations seeking a foundational understanding of DevOps
✔ Application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain
✔ Internal and external suppliers
✔ Business stakeholders
✔ Process stakeholders
DevOps Training And Certification Course in Pune can Upgrade your Skills. No abilities Provide The Best Corporate And Global certifications in Pune (Baner) Banglore Delhi Mumbai place, with one hundred % task assistance with Project-based DevOps Training by way of Industry Experts.
DevOps Classroom Course With Project Practical Training
• Unix and linux distinction
• Linux File framework structure
• Basic linux/unix directions
• Changing record authorizations and proprietorship
• Start and stop administrations
• Find and murder the procedure with id and name
• Package establishment utilizing RPM and YUM
Prologue to DevOps
• Define Devops
• What is Devops
• SDLC models,Lean,ITIL,Agile
• Why Devops?
• History of Devops
• Devops Goals
• Devops Tools
• Configuration the executives
• Continuous Integration and Deployment
GIT: Version Control
• What is Git
• About Version Control System and Types
• A short history of GIT
• GIT Basics
• GIT Command Line
• Installation on linux
• Installation on windows
• Git Essentials
• Creating vault
• Cloning, registration and submitting
• Fetch pull and remote
• Creating the Branches, exchanging the branches, consolidating the branches.
• Sign up on github
• Dashboard diagram
• Creating vault
Jenkins Continuous Integration
• Understanding ceaseless incorporation
• Introduction about Jenkins
• Build Cycle
• Jenkins Architecture
• Obtaining and introducing Jenkins
• Installing and designing Jenkins utilizing WAR and RPM
• Java establishment and setup
• Maven Installation
• Exploring Jenkins Dashboard.
• Creating Jobs
• Running the Jobs
• Setting up the worldwide conditions for Jobs
• Adding and refreshing Plugins
• Disabling and erasing occupations
• Understanding Deployment.
• Tomcat establishment and setup
• Creating clients
• Introduction to Ansible
• Ansible establishment
• Ansible stock
• Introduction to YAML
• Ansible playbooks
• Ansible modules
• Ansible factors
• Ansible jobs
• Introduction to Docker
• What is a Docker
• Use instance of Docker
• Platforms for Docker
• Dockers versus Virtualization
• Docker Architecture.
• Understanding the Docker parts
• Installing Docker on Linux.
• Understanding Installation of Docker on windows
• Some Docker directions.
• Downloading Docker pictures.
• Uploading the pictures in Docker Registry and AWS ECS
• Understanding the compartments
• Running directions in compartment.
• Running various compartments.
• Creating a custom picture.
• Running a compartment from the custom picture.
• Publishing the custom picture.
• Accessing compartments
• Linking compartments
• Exposing compartment ports
• Container Routing
• Installing The Docker form
• Terminology in Docker form
• Build site utilizing Docker form
Checking in DevOps
• Tools utilized in checking
• Configuration of zabbix